05 September 2011

A Few Pre-Hair-Adventure Pictures


A couple of weeks ago, on August 24 to be exact, Audrey put on her fairy/ballerina outfit and I asked if I could put her hair into a bun.  I was surprised when she agreed (because most of the time she only wants her hair down).  As I combed her hair and put it into a bun, I told her that most ballerinas wear their hair in buns to keep it out of their faces while they dance.  Audrey was excited to have an authentic ballerina hairstyle.  And when I was done, Audrey surprised me again by asking me to take her picture (because most of the time I have to plead for her to let me take her picture).




She's such a cute kid.



She wanted a cute bow near the front of her head, just like Angelina Ballerina.



Except Audrey is much cuter than Angelina!



You can see she's starting to get a little antsy... she wants to see the pictures I am taking.



And she can't wait any longer!


No comments: