14 September 2011

My Cute Audrey

Yesterday, Audrey wanted to watch a movie, so I put one on for her.  I left the room for just a few minutes.  When I returned, Audrey had crawled under a blanket and her head was lying on her fluffy pillow - watching her movie, looking all comfy cozy.


She was also sucking her thumb.  It was her right thumb.  It's always her right thumb.

She looked so cute, tucked into her blanket and snug as a bug, so I blew her a kiss from the open doorway.


What was cute about it, is she blew a kiss back to me... while continuing to suck her thumb.  So, her right thumb was in her mouth, she lifted her left palm to her thumb-plugged mouth and did a kissing sound and pucker around her right thumb and onto her left palm, and then she blew me the kiss while her right thumb was still securely in her mouth.


And then I went on to the various little household tasks I had on my list, laughing all the way down the stairs!


Later that evening, I was at my More Than Words class and Adam told me that while I was gone, Audrey kept "calling" people and telling them that she couldn't go because she had to go with dad to pick up mom, or that no they can't come over because she would be helping dad to get mom... and so forth.


It was the usual people that she was calling - you know:  Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty.


She's such a fun little girl.  I feel so lucky to be her mom!

No comments: