20 February 2011

California, Final Chapter: Two Videos

One of the biggest surprises about our trip was how much fun Audrey and Ben had together. They just seemed to feed off of each other's energy, or something. Whatever it was, it was fun to watch Audrey trying to bait Ben into chasing her, and then when he did she would scream and then that would make Ben laugh... and then it would repeat. It was hilarious. Here are just a couple of the times that I caught it on camera:

(If you read my sister's blog, you already saw her version - we were each recording at the same time, slightly different views.)





And this one's a bit of a bird's eye - Audrey using me as the "shield" from Ben.





I am so excited to see how all of their relationships continue to develop as they get older. Thanks, Megan and Marc and Ben and Hugh, and Gamma and Gampa for a FABULOUS WEEK!

1 comment:

Marc and Megan said...

I went to watch the videos, but they're set to private. I'm guessing you weren't aware.

But, I also wanted to tell you how much I love your new blog design... very cute! Reminds me of Dad's homemade paper. :)