27 May 2010

My Man


(I'm not sure what happened, but after I posted this earlier it didn't include any of the photos except the last one... so here comes try number 2.)



It's true that May has been a big month for Luke.


But it's also true that May has been a big month for the other man in my life, My Adam.

And I would be remiss if I failed to tell you about it.



On the 18th he had his graduation ceremony from POST (Police Officer Standards Training, aka Police Academy).





Here's his graduating class. They were receiving some last minute, pre-ceremony instructions from their Captain. Adam considers these guys brothers.






There were a couple of sisters in there too.





Aaww, there he is. I think he was pretty excited to hear his name called, walk across the stage, and receive that certificate. It was a long and exhausting seven months! I will definitely not miss his schedule. And neither will he, I'd be willing to bet. It was a grueling process.





I love this picture. I'm not sure why. But I do.




My favorite picture of the night, though, is this one:



Because now it's official. Adam has successfully completed POST and he has the certificate to prove it. I am so proud of him for his time and energy and determination and perseverance. Because it surely took all of those things for him to be able to do so well!


Woo Hoo, Adam! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Adam! You will be awesome in the field! :) ~*~ Nicole Condie

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Adam! That's fantastic!