22 December 2011

Saturday Night Live Sketch

A few days ago, I was checking my email and then browsing some different news sites - getting caught up on current events and whatnot.  In my perusal, I found a link to a site that reviewed the latest SNL hosted by Jimmy Fallon.  Now, I have always been a fan of Saturday Night Live.  Sure, there have been years that don't quite measure up to the classics of the late 70s and early 80s... but there are always unexpected gems in every season.  This clip is a new favorite.

It's a sketch promoting a Michael Buble Christmas Duets album... and it is classic.  Jimmy Fallon's take on Sting, Justin Beiber, and especially Russell Brand is so hilarious!  The Kanye West impersonation is great too.  I have already watched it about a dozen times and it still makes me laugh just as hard as the very first time I saw it.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Becky Rose said...

I watched this again to get me out of a sad slump. So funny!