22 June 2011

A Total Blog Slacker

Ok, I admit it.

I have been a total blog slacker.  I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since my last post.  I guess it's a good thing that I don't have too many admiring readers who wait with clenched fingers for each post - because then I'd really feel guilty for not being more on the ball.  As it is, I think my readers are completely comprised of my parents, my siblings, a few cousins, and some close friends - people whom I assume will readily forgive my blogging faults.

I hope.

We have been quite busy lately.  If that's any consolation.

Picking off from my last post (near the end of April!)... our tulips bloomed:



We took a few more trips to the nearby park:


Sliding on slides,

Kicking balls,


Chasing dad,


Chasing mom,


And occasionally pausing long enough in the fun for me to be able to snap a picture or two!





Oh, and another thing that happened during the month of April...


 
 
That's right!  Audrey is officially potty trained and we are all so happy!
 
 


Hooray for Audrey!



More coming soon...


I promise!

No comments: