10 April 2011

Fun and Games



One thing that I really love about Audrey getting a little older is her repertoire of games has really expanded. She understands a lot more and loves to play lot of different games.

Some of her favorites are "Candy Land" and "Chutes and Ladders".




She loves playing with her Barbie/Princess dolls - dressing and undressing them, brushing their hair and making Adam and I choose our own dolls to play and interact with her doll. She love building puzzles too - which I really love because it's something that I enjoy as well. One of her most recent favorites is the old classic Hide and Seek.

But when Audrey says it, it sounds like "Hide the sink." It's pretty funny. We play "hide the sink" with each other, but we also play "hide the sink" with the dolls! It is so much fun to hear her count to ten and then end with the warning "riddy o not, heoh I come!"

No comments: