13 December 2009

Ever See a Full-Body Smile?

One of my favorite things about Luke is his smile. He smiles easier and more readily than any baby I've ever seen. It warms my soul every single time.

Kind of like this:




And this:






I love it!



But as much as I love Luke's smile, I love his Full-Body Smile the most. Have you ever seen one of those? It is almost impossible to describe. So, I was glad when the other day I was taking some pictures and I captured a few pictures of the process. This is how it goes:


I set him against some pillows:





I grab my camera.



Then all I have to say is, "Hi Luke!" And he smiles:






And I smile.



Then I smile really big and say "Hi Luke!" with a little more animation...



and then his whole body smiles:






Do you see the difference? Isn't it great? I love it!

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

I love it! You totally captured the difference, too! Perfect! I can't wait to see it myself very soon!! :)

GlassBeach92 said...

I love it! He is so dang cute. what a joy he is. it brings me so much joy to witness how much you love and enjoy your little one. i love you and yours.