20 November 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

I have a Facebook account. I don't do much with it. I started it mainly as a tool to keep in touch with friends that live far away and that I don't see very often. Most of the time I just check in, read status updates, and sometimes I remember someone's birthday in time to wish them well on their special day. Occasionally I will have a little time for a short IM chat.

This morning when I logged on, I saw that one of my friends had posted a link to a you tube video entitled "In the Spirit of Thanksgiving" so I clicked on it and watched the four and a half minute video. I really liked it so I thought I would share it here.

I hope you enjoy it. And I hope that it makes you think of all of the things for which you are thankful.



It is my hope that I can have the spirit of Thanksgiving not only throughout this coming week, but that every day I will find something for which to be thankful... even if it may be adversity that is molding me into something more than I am currently.

No comments: