20 November 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving: Part 2

So I just wanted to add an addendum to my post earlier today.



I am thankful for many, many things and people in my life. I won't be listing them here, but I did want to pause and acknowledge just a few things for which I am truly grateful.








In N Out Burger.








Specifically: their Double-Double Animal Style Burger. Their delicious French Fries. And last, but certainly not least, their Neapolitan Shake.






And I am thankful that In N Out Burger decided to expand the number of their restaurants to include one in Orem, Utah.




And in direct relation to those things that I mentioned above for which I am grateful, I am also grateful to have a husband who loves me and likes to buy me things that I enjoy.


In case it's not clear: In N Out opened their newest restaurant in Orem yesterday and Adam stopped there on his way home from work and got us burgers and fries and those devilishly delicious Neapolitan shakes for dinner tonight.




I am happy.




I am thankful.




I am in love.




Life can't get much better than this.

No comments: