28 January 2012

Pictures for My Mama


A couple of years ago, during one of our trips to visit my parents and my sister in California, my mom took us to Ross and among our purchases was a darling dress for Audrey.  We both couldn't wait for her to grow into it - it was a size 4 and Audrey was just about 2 years old at the time, so I knew it would be awhile before she would be able to wear it.

Well, the other day when I asked Audrey what she'd like to wear, she pointed to the cute little black and white dress that Grandma had bought for her.  And it fit!  And she looked so cute in it!  So, I had to post a few pictures so Grandma can see Audrey in her little dress.





Here's that pose again!  She does it completely on her own - it's the funniest thing.




Thanks Grandma for the cute dress!  We love you!


1 comment:

Marc and Megan said...

Hey, I remember that dress! SO CUTE!!! I can't believe what a little diva she is with those posing shots! And that hair is so sassy - I love it so much!