23 March 2010

Nap Cheeks



One of my favorite, favorite things about Luke is his cheeks. They are magical. I love kissing them, and blowing little "raspberries" on them. They are irresistible, I tell you!

And one of my favorite, favorite things about Luke's cheeks is how they get so rosy when he sleeps. No matter how warm or cool the temperature, no matter how long the sleep is - from a short nap, to a long nap, to sleeping through the night, to a short doze - his cheeks turn a lovely shade of pink that is so cute. I call them Nap Cheeks and I love them!






Luke: mid-nap after church on Sunday.




And here he is (and there they are) just a few minutes after waking from a nap a couple of days ago:







I hope he never grows out of it because it is so endearing.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute! I love baby cheeks and big cheeks in general. And can I just add that he's such a great combination of you and Adam--so fun!