02 September 2009

It's a Mystery





I don't think you can tell from the pictures, but my son's eye color is strange. I can't tell what color they will be and it's driving me crazy! In pictures they seem pretty dark in color - like they'll develop to be brown. But in person they are a mystery. I have spent countless hours looking at them trying to figure out what color they are going to be. Since Adam has big, beautiful brown eyes I kind of took it for granted that all of our kids would probably end up with his color eyes. And judging by Audrey's incomparably beautiful eyes, I am ok with that! Aren't they simply stunning?!



And holy eye lashes!



I was always not-so-secretly covetous of Adam's long, long, thick, black lashes. Why does it always seem like the most beautiful lashes are on men - and they don't even care! I'm glad my girl inherited her father's lashes! Unfortunately, Luke inherited mine - but that's ok because he won't care!

No comments: